As you can see from the volume of Leadership Design Elements which we used to produce our Blueprints, business today is a complex task. In order to speed up the growth of your community, simplify your work and save you time, money and energy, we have already included these elements into our Love@Work Blueprints.
Instead of spending months or perhaps years in trying to understand how each of these elements apply to your business all you need to do is to license one of our Love@Work Blueprints and you will automatically receive those elements which have been previously built into the latest version of the Blueprint you license. So "jump-start" the growth of your business and license the Blueprint which fits your industry.
OUR ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP PRODUCTS:
Love@Work® Leadership Blueprints
OUR INDUSTRY-ORIENTED PRODUCTS:
- The Plantastics™ Blueprints have been produced for members of the Food Production Community.
- The Knowledge Meals™ Blueprints have been produced for members of the Food Retailing Community.
- The MaturMedical™ Blueprints have been produced for members of the Medical Services Community.
- The Visual Gardening™ Blueprints have been produced for members of the Design Community such as Industrial Designers, Architects, Software Designers, Landscape Designers, Graphic Designers and Clothing Designers.
- The Silicon Sights™ Blueprints have been produced for members of the Tourism Community.
- The Medicinal Foods™ and Medical Waters™ Blueprints have been produced for members of the Pharmacy Community.
- The Musical Energy™ Blueprints have been produced for members of the Music Community.
- The eJudges™ Blueprints has been produced for members of the Dispute Resolution Community.
- The Financial Harvesting™ Blueprints have been produced for members of the Financial Services Community.
Journal & Newsletters:
Community Harvest publishes the Love@Work® Journal. It is published as we write articles about the following:
Members of our communities
Various business topics regarding the workplace which we believe our members and prospective members will find helpful to read; and
Events in the community which we believe are newsworthy to our members.
Past Issues Of: Love@Work Newsletter®:
Topic: Organic Cotton Production, Nov. 1, 2004
Topic: Greed and The Workplace, Jan. 4, 2004
Topic: Private Companies and Sarbanes Oxley Act,
Dec. 10, 2003
Topic: What To Look For When Choosing A Small Business Consultant, May 1, 2000
Love@Work® Guides & Manuals:
We have produced a series of guides which explain the basics of our Love@Work® Leadership System:
Guidebook No. 1-A Brief History Of Work
Guidebook No. 7-Business Sustainability Planning
Guidebook No. 8-Small Business Architecture
Guidebook No. 9-Producing A Sustainable Culture
Love@Work® Integrated Sustainability Reports:
We produce Integrated Sustainability Reports for members of our community. Our Integrated Sustainability Reports contain information in the following areas:
I. Leadership Sustainability
II. Product & Environmental Sustainability
III. Financial Sustainability
So sign up today for our FREE Newsletter by sending your email to: pls@CommunityHarvest.com